Appointments are scheduled at 1 hour for an initial consultation and 30-minute intervals for standard consultations. We aim to be punctual to meet the needs of busy people, however we also aim to ensure that our clients receive a careful, personalised service with a minimum of 30 minutes contact time with their physiotherapist.
Opening hours of the Evandale clinic are:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am-6pm (Marina Wrobel)
- Saturday: 9:30am-11:30am-Pilates Classes (Marina Wrobel)
- Monday: 8am-7pm (Frank Tedesco)
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:30am-7pm (Frank Tedesco)
- Wednesday: 1pm-6pm (Frank Tedesco)
- Friday: 8am-1pm (Frank Tedesco)
Opening hours of the Semaphore clinic are:
- Monday & Thursday: 1-6pm (Marina Wrobel)
- Thursday 6:15-7:15pm – Pilates Class (Marina Wrobel)
Pilates sessions are conducted on an individual one-on-one sessions at any time in our Pilates Studio with the physiotherapists. Please see our exercise timetable for Pilates Mat Group classes, Gym and Hydrotherapy Classes and fee structures. We also have a pregnancy Pilates class on Saturday mornings. Hydrotherapy is conducted at Norwood Stateswim on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 7:45am and 8:45 am with Frank Tedesco.
We would appreciate 24 hours notice should an appointment need to be cancelled to allow us time to fill the appointment space, however we understand that emergencies are unavoidable. Once you commence treatment with one of our physiotherapists we envisage that you will continue with that therapist. However, if your physiotherapist is unavailable at the time you next request, you can be confident that the other physiotherapist will have access to your physiotherapy file and all treatment provided.